PRIVATE PILOT'S LICENSE (PPL)
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Operations Procedures
- Radio Telephony
- General Navigation with Radio Aids
- Principle of Flight
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance Limitations
PPL Flight Training - 50 hours
Duration is 5 months
- The applicant must have 5 credits in science subjects at O'level & must have passed english with atleast a credit.
- The Applicant must have obtained at least two principal passes at “A” level, one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics or equivalent.
- A relevant University degree from any internationally recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- For International candidates must equate their academic documents with Uganda National Examination Board or National Council for Higher Education where applicable..
- The Applicant must pass medical tests done by Uganda Civil Aviation Authority medical examiner.
- The applicant must be aged above 17 years.
- The Applicant must pass an aptitude test prepared by the Academy with at least 70% pass mark.
- NOTE: All students admitted for Ab-initio courses shall be subjected to an aptitude test.
Download Application Form here and attach all your Academic Documents.
- Pay 50,000/- (Fifty thousand) application fee to the Academy's bank account (contact the Academy for the Account)
- Scan and send all the documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Send the application by post to East African Civil Aviation Academy P.O. Box 333 Soroti, Uganda