Airframe and Powerplant
- Aviation Mathematics
- Basic Physics
- Aircraft Drawing
- Theory of Flight
- Workshop Theory & Basic Mechanics
- Materials Process & Practice
- Basic Electricity & Electronics/Digital Techniques
- Regulations & Maintenance Organisations
- Human Performance
- Introduction to computer
- Internal Combustion Engine
- Engine Fuel Control & Induction Systems
- Engine Ignition & Starting Systems
- Engine Instrument Systems
- Gas Turbine Engine & Systems
- Power-plant Maintenance & Repair
- Power-plant Type Rating: Lycoming O-320/IO-360, Continental IO-520
- Aircraft structures
- Aircraft Landing Gear
- Aircraft Power systems
- Aircraft Fuel systems
- Aircraft Electrical systems
- Aircraft Instrument systems
- Aircraft Auxillary systems
- Aircraft Equipment: Safety, Emergency & Furnishing
- Aircraft Maintenance & Repair
- Aircraft Ground Handling & Support Equipment
- Aircraft Communication & Navigation Systems
- Airframe Type Rating: C172, C310
- Industrial training
Duration is 3 years
2 1/2 years (lectures & workshop) and 1/2 years Industrial training.
- The Applicant must have passed English, Mathematics and Physics with at least credit passes at “O” level.
- The Applicant must have obtained at least two principal passes at A level, one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics or equivalent.
- A relevant University degree from any internationally recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- For International candidates must equate their academic documents with Uganda National Examination Board or National Council for Higher Education where applicable.
- The Applicant must pass medical tests done by an Aviation Doctor as required by Uganda Civil Aviation Regulations.
- The applicant must be aged above 18 years.
- The Applicant must pass an aptitude test prepared by the Academy with at least 70% pass mark.
Download Application Form here and attach all your Academic Documents.
- Pay 50,000/- (Fifty thousand) application fee to the Academy's bank account (contact the Academy for the Account)
- Scan and send all the documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Send the application by post to East African Civil Aviation Academy P.O. Box 333 Soroti, Uganda